We plan to publish new 'PDI' App late Sept or early October 2019, subject to Clover USA testing & approval.
Payment-Debit-Invoice (PDI) App allows Clover merchants put orders 'on tab' for 'house accounts'.
PDI Clover App includes our fully integrated A-R (Accounts Receivable) online Web-app.
- You will not need an external accounts system.
All customer orders & payments can be processed using 'PDI' app on Clover Station, Mini & Flex:
Credit. Can process payments via PDI app on Clover device:
- Take a deposit or advance payment.
- Take partial or full payment of account balance.
- Customer accounts receivable (A-R) balance is immediately & automatically updated.
Debit. Can process orders for goods-services & mark as either a 'Debit' or for 'Invoice'
'Debit' Orders. Amount is immediately added to account balance.
Orders assigned as ‘Invoiceable’, can be included in PDF invoice, same day, end week, or end month, etc.
- For end-customers who need line items form orders listed on PDF invoice doc,
- Must mark their PDI orders as for 'Invoice'.
- Further below & on FAQs, we explain how to generate PDF invoices
See below Clover orders, each assigned as ‘Debit’ to Bill Johnson, house account customer:
- Each order amount is added immediately to customer A-R balance.
- Order-1 above for $ 66.60. Select either 'Debit' or 'Invoice'.
- Order-1 assigned as ‘Debit’
- so that order amount is added to customer A-R balance immediately.
Follow sequence on video below:
We show all three 'Debit' orders are added to account balance:
- Order-2. Amount $ 21.60 is immediately added to customer's account balance.
- New balance = $ 88.20
- Order-3. Amount $ 6.90 is immediately added to customer's account balance.
- New balance = $ 95.10
Process a payment on Clover station using PDI App:
- Select 'Payment' button. (above screen)
PDI app displays the balance. Either edit that amount or pay full amount.
- Choose payment method: 'Cash', 'Card' or 'Check' (Cheque)
- 'Card' was selected:
- Below we pay full balance amount $ 95.10:
After successful card payment,
customer account balance below is automatically updated & reduced to zero:
Video below shows those 3 'Debit' orders & 'Pay balance' on card Trx:
PDI app includes our fully integrated accounts receivable (A-R) online web-app,
- to generate PDF Invoices & Account-balance Statements
- With PDI online A-R Web-app, you do not require an external A-R package.
End-customer can choose to sign up for own account on PDI 'Customer portal'
- End-customer can view past transactions & stored PDF Invoice docs & account balance amount.
- They can pay full or partial balance amount online.
- PDI app processes online payments securely via First Data Clover payment gateway.
To get started using PDI App on Clover device:
When you are ready to sign up for & test PDI app for 30-day free trial,
please review the PDI user notes & (FAQs) Frequently Asked Questions:
On top right of this page, please select [ '?' ] above 'Support FAQ':
Payment-Debit-Invoice (PDI) App on Clover station-device:
Select & open app-icon on Clover station-device:
Search existing customer or create-add a new customer.
Add-create a new customer using PDI App on Clover station:
Above notes & video show how to process Debit (Inventory item) Orders & take payments via PDI app on Clover device.
Those PDI transactions are automatically available to PDI online Accounts Receivable (A-R)Web-app:
Web-app (A-R) Accounts Receivable is fully integrated with Clover 'on tab' PDI orders:
- Clover station Payments & Debit-Invoice orders are automatically saved to Web-app customer account.
- Saves time. No double entries. Very accurate.
On Web-app can generate PDF Invoices & Statements.
Customer portal allows end-customer view their transactions history & PDF Invoices & Statements by month.
Steps to process Orders as 'Invoiceable' & later generate an Invoice:
- see FAQ no 3 for detailed notes on how to generate PDF Invoices
Orders for goods-services can be marked as either 'Debit' or for 'Invoice',
on the PDI App on Clover station:
Orders marked for 'Invoice' will be available on the Web-app as 'Invoiceable',
so that they can be included in a PDF Invoice doc.
- 'Invoiceable' orders are not yet 'Debits' on customer account.
- They need to be included in an invoice.
- The invoice total will show as one 'Debit' transaction on Web-app account.
Tick the box beside the orders to be included in next invoice:
Select button [ Create Invoice ]
When that is selected, app quicky shows [ Invoice created ]
Below is the PDF Invoice, showing inventory line item & qty from Clover 'Invoiceable' order:
For orders marked as 'Debit':
'Debit' amount & order ref are immediately recorded by PDI App on Web-app 'house account:
The Clover order amount is immediately 'debited' against customer's web-app account.
Can immediately generate a customer account Statement showing 'Debits, 'Payments' & 'Balance':
Statement will include all Credit & Debit transactions during the month selected:
- Can select the month for a Statement (month just gone or some previous month)
Below is the PDF Statement, showing above 'Debit' order & amount:
On Web-app can schedule that Invoices for 'ALL Customers' will be generated automatically:
- Merchants can specify one of more days of month (1st & 16th am) to invoice all 'Invoiceable' Orders.
- Or can specify weekly & which day of week
- Orders previously billed will not be included
- Task will be completed early am after midnight Pacific Time & before start of business day East Coast time
- PDF Invoices will be automatically saved to each customers record
- PDFs will be available for download by end-customer using own Customer online portal account.
For once-off Customer requests, can generate an invoice to include one or more 'Invoiceable' Orders.
Can select 'Quick Statement' to be immediately generated in PDF or XLS format for one customer:
Below is a PDF doc showing balances list for ALL Customers:
Below is an XLS balances list for ALL Customers:
See above that Web-app list will include 'Business name' if that was entered on Clover end-customer record.
Goods & services businesses whose customers need detailed PDF invoice doc:
- On PDI online web-app, you can generate a PDF invoice at end week, or 2-weeks, or monthly.
- with inventory line item, qty & price from 'on Tab' orders:
- For those customers, mark paid order as 'Invoiceable'
- If customers need balance on account to always be up-to-date,
- then on Clover device PDI app, mark order as 'Debit'.
Example: For a customer with an existing 'Debit' balance on account,
- When next order is put on tab as a 'Debit'
- PDI App instantly updates customer's A-R balance to include that Debit order amount.
- i.e. Clover PDI Debit orders are updated in real-time on A-R on web-app.
- (Works for a customer in store,
- or a Delivery driver with a Clover Flex, or service contractor with a Flex).
- Take payment on Clover device PDI app.
- Select PDI app [Pay Balance] button to take a payment for new updated balance.
- App allows choice of Cash, Check or Card
- PDI App on Clover device instantly updates Web-app customer account balance
Coffee shops at work locations, hospitals, offices, factories:
- where regular daily customers prefer not to use card for every purchase:
- Each purchase is processed very fast.
- Simply click on 'Pay' & mark order as a 'Debit'.
- Can process customer advance payment-deposit, or 'Partial payment' or 'Pay full balance'.
- Account balance is always up-to-date (Debits, minus Payments = Account balance).
Events for association members who pay at the end of 2-3-or 4 days for goods or services:
- Events where visitors-clients pay registration fee & put items & meals on tab.
- At end of 2-3-or-4 day event, customers can pay balance via PDI at Clover device or via online customer portal.
New customer projects, which require a deposit when ordering goods or services:
- Projects such as 'Weddings', 'Wedding dress', 'Custom furniture', 'Jewellery', 'Dental treatment',
- Home & office maintenance services (Plumbing, Electrical, Repairs, Decorating)
- whose customers pay an advance deposit & make 'partial payments'
- Who will 'pay balance' at end of project.
Please email to email@example.com with any questions which are not explained in the FAQ section.
If you wish to receive a call back, please include your phone or cell no. Thank you.